Software solution developmentWe provide services in performing full or limited cycles of application development, which normally include the following activities, arranged and combined in the way, which is the most appropriate for each specific project
IT Systems International, LLC a proven track record in critical software development disciplines:
- Creating new software
- Evolving existing software
- Leveraging existing code & tools. We support our products and have a flexible post guarantee support.
- Integrating the third-party code. We are able to integrate customerís tools into our solution and work with existing tools.
- Performance optimization and tuning.
- Functionality and usability improvement.
Our custom development includes:
- Requirements research and analysis
- Design and architecture
- Rapid prototyping
- Quality Assurance
- Project management
- Maintenance and support
- Development consulting
Our strong software engineering experience makes us uniquely qualified to create successful solutions for various types of application development projects.
We are ready to apply our knowledge and expertise to your unique challenges and needs.
With our iterative evolving process we can help you to reduce development time and deliver better products to our customers.
- Languages: Java, C#, C/C+, Object Pascal
- Enterprise technologies: Java2SE, Java2EE, Java2ME, .NET, Delphi
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista,7,8 UNIX/ Linux.
- Web technologies: JSP/Servlet, Struts, SF, JSTL, JUnit, Ant, Log4j, ASP.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT
- Component Technologies: COM/DCOM, MTS, COM+, CORBA, JavaBeans</li>
- Web services: SOAP, Directory Services, LDAP, WSDL
- Database access: OJB, JDO, Hibernate, ADO.Net, Linq
- Databases: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Interbase/Firebird
- Application servers: BEA WebLogic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
- Web servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS, Jakarta Tomcat
To guarantee high quality of all deliverables, IT Systems International has established a dedicated group.
The group performs auditing and reviewing activities to verify the compliance with the applicable standards.
The software quality assurance group works on the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures that will add value to the software project.
The software quality assurance group reviews project activities and audits software work products throughout the life cycle and provides management with visibility of the project's adherence to its established plans, standards, and procedures.